Yoga Nidra WORKSHOP
April 29 (Sunday) at 2:00 pm
2 hours 15 minutes
305 East Duval Street, Suite 101, Lake City, FL 32055
This is a one-day only specialty workshop.
This afternoon workshop introduces one of the most important and deepest yogic practices to ignite our own inner healing capacities. It is a very gentle and subtle class, and can be done by almost anyone (all you need is the ability to get up and down from the floor without assistance).
Yoga Nidra is not just rest; I teach YOGA NIDRA in the Himalayan Tradition, focusing on awareness of different states of consciousness, which is quite different than many popular forms of Yoga Nidra. IT IS MY FAVORITE AND MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY PERSONAL PRACTICE!
You can learn more about YOGA NIDRA, so you know what a delicious, rejuvenating, and INSPIRING treat is in store for you, by accessing my notes about it here.
Please BRING A YOGA MAT. If you use a shared studio mat, please note there is a $2 rental fee and it is your responsibility to sanitize it after each use (cleaning supplies provided). All other props (bolsters, blankets, blocks, hand weights, eye pillows, straps, etc) are provided; if you have preferred personal props, feel free to bring those.
Purchase of the tuition pass below for "YOGA NIDRA" confirms your agreement to the following Terms & Conditions of Registration & Attendance, as well as the Waiver and Release:
- If you have any medical concerns, injuries, allergies, are pregnant, or have any changes in such conditions, it is your duty & responsibility to inform your teacher prior to class.
- Your place is held only upon receipt of tuition payment ($30; or $25 Early Bird).
- Payments for this Yoga class is non-refundable, unless your class is taken off the weekly schedule due to low enrollment, dire teacher emergency, or unavoidable natural disaster. You can transfer your pass to a friend if you need to cancel.
- There are NO pro-rated tuition fees for absences and NO make-up classes for missed days.
- Payments for this course are not transferable to a future class, series, term, or event. All passes expire the day of this workshop.
- Advise your teacher with 24-hours advance notice if you are unable to attend (text message is preferred) so another student can take your place.
- The teacher holds the right to cancel or reschedule any classes, sessions, or events due to extreme illness or emergencies. Students will be notified of the rescheduled date and every attempt will be made to accommodate each student’s schedule.
- Credit-debit payments are completed online. Cash or check (made out to “Virginia Hill”) is paid in person or mailed (305 E Duval St, Suite 101, Lake City, FL 32055).
- Turn off or put all cell phones on silent.
- Words and energy matter! This is your time to turn inward, and much care has been given to cultivating a sacred space. You and your colleagues are doing deep work when you undertake yoga. Please be respectful of your peers and teacher and maintain the calm, peaceful space. This means this is not the time for gossip, complaining, or leftover conversations from work. Take this time and space to breathe and transition into your deeper practice and allow your best self to shine.
- Please take your shoes off at the door of the studio to keep the floor clean and sanitary.
- Be on your mat and ready to go at the starting time.
- It’s best not to eat one hour prior to yoga; for some people, 2 hours are required.
- If anything can be done to make your experience more comfortable, secure, and successful, please let your teacher know (temperature, bathroom needs attention, you need to leave early, special concern, etc.). Suggestions to improve your yoga & meditation experience are always welcome.
- A separate Waiver & Release for AHA Yoga must be completed and signed prior to practice on your first day (unless you are a returning student and have already signed this).
- Please BRING A YOGA MAT. If you use a shared studio mat, please note there is a $2 rental fee and it is your responsibility to sanitize it after each use (cleaning supplies provided). All other props (bolsters, blankets, blocks, hand weights, eye pillows, straps, etc) are provided; if you have preferred personal props, feel free to bring those.
These policies allow me to continue offering you the best possible yoga teachings I can and ensure our community runs smoothly. Should you prefer to pay in cash or check, let me know. Connect with me if you have any questions! I would love to hear from you.
--Virginia Hill, AHA Yoga Teacher
Sorry - that class has already taken place!