Cancellation requests submitted within 60 days of retreat date, 50% of total amount (less deposit) will be refunded.
Within 30 days of your retreat: sorry but no refunds given, no exceptions.
Any refunds allowed will incur a 3% processing fee.
No one books a retreat with the intention of cancelling it, but unexpected events do occur, so please consider purchasing travel insurance (see below) and that it is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policies. Exceptions cannot be made for any reason, including weather, injury/illness, or personal emergencies. No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the retreat, or for arriving late or leaving early. We recommend that you purchase your own travel insurance. We encourage you to purchase trip cancellation insurance in order that your trip fees will be covered should you or your family have a medical problem prior to your trip or while on the trip. Trip insurance should also be purchased to cover medical expenses in the event you have an accident while on the retreat. Most travel insurance must be purchased within 14 days of making your reservation. We reserve the right to cancel retreats with inadequate participant interest, in which case all money paid to Pilates Nosara will be refunded. Notification of cancellation for this reason will occur at least 1 month prior to retreat start date. Pilates Nosara Retreats cannot be held responsible for any personal expenses, such as airline tickets due to changes in itineraries or retreat cancellations.
COVID TRAVEL UPDATE
Please note that if the retreat has to be postponed based on border closures then a credit for a guests’ hold deposit will be issued to be used for the postponement date. If the retreat happens as scheduled, but a guest decides not to attend based on any other reason than a country's border closure, then the regular cancellation policy (stated above) will be maintained.
If travel around the world is still being disrupted as the retreat nears, the final balance due date will be postponed until a final decision is made at the 1-month mark before the start date.