Restore My Core: 6 Week Postpartum Recovery Series
Did you get the green light to exercise, but don’t know where to start? Let Fit To Her Core help you get on the road to recovery to regain confidence in what your post-baby body can do—all with your little one by your side!
This mom and baby class meets twice a week for 6 weeks and offers the opportunity to develop relationships with other new moms and their babies.
Since the class is designed to work with your recovering body targeting issues such as abdominal wall separation, weak pelvic floor, cesarean section – the exercises get progressively more intense.
By the end of the six weeks, you’ll feel stronger and more confident about what your post-baby body can do. With a limit of no more than 6 moms and babies, these intimate small group workouts provide you with:
- The satisfaction of safely kick-starting a regular exercise program
- Improved energy, strength and self-esteem
- More confidence about what your post-baby body can do
- Motivation to continue to exercise after the course is complete
- Reduced lower back discomfort
- Greater sexual satisfaction
- Fewer episodes of incontinence
- Camaraderie and support from your peers!
Exercise after pregnancy also helps to combat postnatal depression and allows you to share stories, ideas and experiences with other new moms.