Alligator Healing Arts Yoga Class Reservation
Welcome! AHA Yoga is gradually shifting to on-line scheduling and payments. Please be patient with us during this time of transition. I am so grateful for your support, and your commitment to yoga and cultivating your best Self. Looking forward to practicing with you soon. --Virginia Hill
Return To Class Schedule
6:00pm - March 5 (Monday)
Class length: 1 hour 30 minutes
Suwannee River Yoga studio, 16548 Spring Street White Springs, Florida 32096
- If you have any medical concerns, injuries, allergies, are pregnant, or have any changes in such conditions, it is your duty & responsibility to inform your teacher prior to class.
- Your place is held only upon receipt of tuition payment ($45).
- Payments for Yoga classes are non-refundable, unless your class is taken off the weekly schedule due to low enrollment, dire teacher emergency, or unavoidable natural disaster.
- Commitment is for the entire 3-week course. There are no pro-rated tuition fees for absences and no make-up classes for missed days.
- Payments for this series are not transferable to a future class, series, term, or event. All passes expire the last day of the course, March 19, 2018.
- Advise your teacher with 24-hours advance notice if you are unable to attend (text message is preferred).
- The teacher holds the right to cancel or reschedule any classes, sessions, or events due to extreme illness or emergencies. Students will be notified of the rescheduled date and every attempt will be made to accommodate each student’s schedule.
- Credit-debit payments are completed online. Cash or check (made out to “Virginia Hill”) is paid in person or mailed (PO Box 3696, Lake City, FL 21056).
- Turn off or put all cell phones on silent.
Words and energy matter! This is your time to turn inward, and much care has been given to cultivating a sacred space. You and your colleagues are doing deep work when you undertake yoga. Please be respectful of your peers and teacher and maintain the calm, peaceful space. This means this is not the time for gossip, complaining, or leftover conversations from work. Take this time and space to breathe and transition into your deeper practice and allow your best self to shine.
- Please take your shoes off at the door of the studio to keep the floor clean and sanitary.
- Be on your mat and ready to go at the starting time.
- It’s best not to eat one hour prior to yoga; for some people, 2 hours are required.
- Parking is best BEHIND the Suwannee River Yoga studio, on Hamilton Street.
- If anything can be done to make your experience more comfortable, secure, and successful, please let your teacher know (temperature, bathroom needs attention, you need to leave early, special concern, etc.). Suggestions to improve your yoga & meditation experience are always welcome.
- A separate Waiver & Release for AHA Yoga, including Suwannee River Yoga, must be completed and signed prior to practice on your first day (unless you are a returning student and have already completed this).
Class Cost: $45