In-Studio Yoga Basics
September 29 (Tuesday) at 10:00 am
14 spots left
Blue Ridge Studio
Rules for our in Studio classes
1. You will enter through the suite 302 door. Please park in front of the studio or in the gravel lot located on the right side of the building. Parking for other shops needs to be left open.
2.You will wear a mask or bandana into the studio AND until you are settled onto your mat in the Studio. When you leave your mat, a mask is to be worn.
3. We places for your mat marked in the studio to meet social distancing rules.
4. All of your personal items can still be placed in a cubbies but there will be no longer be boxes, you will just place your items on the shelf. This makes sanitizing much more efficient.
5. No bolsters, blankets, straps or eye pillows will be furnished by the studio. You may, however, bring your own. We will have the mats and blocks for your use. Please do NOT put the blocks up, leave by the mats so we know what needs to be cleaned.
6. While taking an in studio class there maybe be a zoom video being recorded. You will not be within the view of the recording.
7. Because there are so few spots available and we need to actually fill to capacity in the studio, if you register for a class you may cancel up to 12 hours before class. After that time the class will be deducted from your studio pass. If you are unlimited, you will be charged a $15 dollar cancellation fee. Please understand that we are operating at a deficit as we can only run at almost 1/3 capacity, and spaces not being filled within the studio actually cost the studio money to remain open.
8. We ask that you please do not lingerer in the studio as we need to begin cleaning to sanitize the studio. Feel free to talk in the parking lot.
9. If you do not follow these rules you will be asked to leave and your studio and you pass will be charged for the class.
10. If no one is registered for an in studio class 3 hours prior to the class starting the in In Studio class will be canceled.
11. If you feel sick or have been running a fever or exposed to covid-19 please do not enter the studio.
12. Be respectful of all clients and maintain a 6 ft distance at all times,
Remember these are unprecedented times and YWBR wants to honor you and the safety of all others that walk into the studio. We are unaccustomed to implementing these rules and they may need to adapt as we see fit, so rules may change at any given point.