Sculpted-Movement Fusion In Studio
September 18 (Friday) at 12:00 pm
6 spots left
Blue Ridge Studio
Guidelines for our In Studio classes.
1. You will enter through the suite 304 door where the Yoga of Blue Ridge sign hangs.
2, You will wear a mask or bandana into the studio AND until you are settled onto your mat in the Willow/Blue Room. When you leave, your mat a mask is to be worn.
3. We have mats in the studio already set up to meet social distancing rules. If you bring your personal mat, please place your mat over these mats. YWBR Mats are not to be removed or moved. These mats will be cleaned in between classes.
4. There is only one available restroom. It is the one located in The Folk Apothic. This bathroom will be clean when you enter the studio, and we ask that you please respect each other as we will have cleaner and sanitizer available.
5. No shoes are to enter the yoga room.
6. All of your personal items can still be placed in a cubbies but there will be no longer be boxes, you will just place your items on the shelf. This makes sanitizing much more efficient.
7. No bolsters, blankets, straps or eye pillows will be furnished by the studio. You may, however, bring your own. We will have the mats and blocks for your use. Please do NOT put the blocks up, leave by the mats so we know what needs to be cleaned.
8. While class is being taught there will be a zoom video being recorded. You will not be within the view of the recording.
9. Because there are so few spots available and we need to actually fill to capacity in the studio, if you register for a class you may cancel up to 48 hours before class. After that time the class will be deducted from your studio pass. If you are unlimited, you will be charged a $12 dollar cancellation fee. Please understand that we are operating at a deficit as we can only run at almost 1/3 capacity, and spaces not being filled within the studio actually cost the studio money to remain open.
10. We ask that you please not lingerer in the studio as we need to begin cleaning to sanitize the studio. Feel free to talk in the parking lot.
11. If you do not follow these rules you will be asked to leave and your studio pass will be charged for the class.
12. If no one is registered for an in studio class 3 hours prior to the class starting the in studio class will be canceled and only available online.
Remember these are unprecedented times and YWBR wants to honor you and the safety of all others that walk into the studio. We are unaccustomed to implementing these rules and they may need to adapt as we see fit, so rules may change at any given point.
Sorry - that class has already taken place!