IMF INSPIRED Monthly Membership
Unlimited class attendance 'in person' and live stream
On Demand access to our workout library
Members Facebook Group - on demand class recordings and recipe ideas
Offering fantastic value for money, make the most of what Inspire Me Fit has to offer including regular 'in person' classes, live stream classes and on demand workouts all for less than £16/week!
The inspired choice allowing plenty of flexibility plus discounts on Online Programmes and Masterclasses. This membership costs £66/month and is renewed automatically on a monthly basis until cancelled.
- Attend unlimited 'in person' and live streamed classes each month
- Valid for all regular timetabled classes including Pilates
- Access a library of demand recordings via a members Subscription Page
- Access to Members Facebook Group for recipes and fitness tips
- Priority Booking
- 20% discount on Inspire Me Fit Masterclasses
- 10% discount on Online Programmes
T's & C's and other Useful Information
- Your membership will auto renew on a monthly basis until cancelled via Stripe,
- Contact [email protected] to cancel your membership.
- Non transferrable and non refundable. We are unable to refund part way through a month.
- Class bookings can be made up to 14 days in advance and are subject to availability.
- Membership is valid for our regular classes but excludes masterclasses and special events.
- We respectfully remind you that we operate a 24 hour cancellation policy on all class bookings.
- No shows at 'in person' classes who have not given 24 hours notice will be invoiced £5/session
- Please complete a pre exercise questionnaire before attending your first session. This should be updated annually and if your circumstances change.
- We reserve the right to cancel a timetabled class.
- In order to update you on class updates and other important information which might affect you, by purchasing this membership you agree to allow us to hold your contact details. Please select what communication you would like to receive from Inspire Me Fit.
- By attending IMF classes you are accepting the disclaimer below.
Please take note of the following precautions before taking part in a face to face or live online class or video workout.
IF you have ticked any risk factors on the Pre Exercise Questionnaire you will need to get approval from a GP or medical professional prior to participation in the exercise activity and follow any specific guidelines/ recommendations provided by them.
With online classes ensure the workout area has sufficient space to move freely without obstacles or obstructions with appropriate levels of heating and lighting according to the activity. Stay hydrated.
If at any point during the class you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have any physical discomfort you should stop immediately and seek medical advice.
Please use good judgment and common sense when taking the class. Adaptations will be provided for different ability levels to enable you to work within your own capability. Consider your level and ability and choose the appropriate level of the exercise and rest when you need to.
By participating in the classes you are doing so at your own risk. Inspire Me Fit Ltd will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of your participation.