Inspire Me Fit COMMITTED Monthly Membership
Up to 14 classes from the blended timetable of which up to 8 can be 'in person' / month
Members Facebook Group - on demand class recordings and recipe ideas
Stay motivated with regular live teaching and access to live stream and on demand classes too.
Includes discounts on masterclasses and online programmes.
The investment for this membership is £57/month (just £13.50/week), renewed automatically on a monthly basis until cancelled.
- Attend up to 14 classes from the blended timetable each month of which up to 8 can be 'in person'
- Valid for all regular scheduled classes including Pilates
- Access on demand recordings via a members Facebook Group
- Priority Booking
- Class recordings
- 25% off additional timetabled face to face classes
- 10% discount on Inspire Me Fit Masterclasses
- 10% off Online Programmes
T's & C's and other Useful Information
- Your membership will auto renew on a monthly basis until cancelled via Stripe,
- Contact [email protected] to cancel your membership.
- Non transferrable and non refundable. We are unable to refund part way through a month.
- Class bookings can be made up to 14 days in advance and are subject to availability.
- Membership is valid for our regular classes but excludes masterclasses and special events.
- We respectfully remind you that we operate a 24 hour cancellation policy on all class bookings.
- Unused class credits can not be carried forward.
- Please complete a pre exercise questionnaire before attending your first session. This should be updated annually and if your circumstances change.
- We reserve the right to cancel a timetabled class.
- In order to update you on class updates and other important information which might affect you, by purchasing this membership you agree to allow us to hold your contact details. Please select what communication you would like to receive from Inspire Me Fit.
- By attending IMF classes you are accepting the disclaimer below.
Please take note of the following precautions before taking part in a face to face or live online class or video workout.
IF you have ticked any risk factors on the Pre Exercise Questionnaire you will need to get approval from a GP or medical professional prior to participation in the exercise activity and follow any specific guidelines/ recommendations provided by them.
With online classes ensure the workout area has sufficient space to move freely without obstacles or obstructions with appropriate levels of heating and lighting according to the activity. Stay hydrated.
If at any point during the class you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have any physical discomfort you should stop immediately and seek medical advice.
Please use good judgment and common sense when taking the class. Adaptations will be provided for different ability levels to enable you to work within your own capability. Consider your level and ability and choose the appropriate level of the exercise and rest when you need to.
By participating in the classes you are doing so at your own risk. Inspire Me Fit Ltd will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of your participation.